Zoom Using The Mouse Wheel

Mk1_Oz

I am sat here a frustrated man indeed!!!!!!!!!

I have draw up a 3D solid model of some framework and for a number of days have had the model line up beautifully (as it was originally drawn) such that a side view is exactly from the side.

Without me having a clue how, the model has now rotated itself slightly such that the same side view is actually slightly on a corner meaning I see more than just those side faces. I honestly do not know how this happened and I have not been able to get it back right using the various UCS commands. It should be noted that I have been changing the UCS regularly to date (without issue) to assist in my drawing.

Has anybody got any pointers as to what may have happened???? I have spent hours trying to recover from this to no avail.

Further, at the same time another annoying thing occurred. I normally zoom using my Microsoft wheel mouse with the focus of the zoom being where the mouse is. All of a sudden the same zoom using the mouse results in the zoom incrememnt per wheel click being higher but more importantly the zoom occurs from a set focus point regardless of where the mouse is at!!! This I am finding unuseable.

Yes I am new but I have tried and tried and tried. I have attached a screenshot and the file in case somebody wants to take a look :cry: PLEEEEASE

UCS Issue.JPG

UCS Issue.dwg

JD. Used the PERSPECTIVE command and changed its variable to 0. Everything restored fine!!! Still baffles me how it got turned on........... THanks a massive amount.

It can be turned on with a right-click within the 3dview command (at least on older versions of AutoCAD, not sure about the current version).. the same method can turn it off.