Mouse frezees into the drawing after zooming in

saescavipica

Hi, well, here is my problem...

First of all, the mouse works propertly in anyother application, even inside autocad, but at the moment I zoom to a desired area and try to select an specific point or just draw in there, it lost his stability and starts freezing, which makes impossible to select that point..

I don't now exactly how to explain it, but I'll try.... if I quit the zoom, I can select the point, but I can't see it with such precission, if I zoom then the pointer can be positioned near around that point, but not in there!

It has happend a couple of times and it doesn't happen in all drawing, just in certain files, but it actually happens inside the same file but in different machines; I also tried using a different mouse with no different results; which lead me to believe the problem lies inside Autocad.

I'll give a little information about my machine, anyway, so let's see if it can help. I'm using Autocad 2010.

---------------------

Machine Configuration

---------------------

Processor Speed : 2.8 GHz

RAM : 3071 MB

3D Device

---------

Name : NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS

Manufacturer : NVIDIA

Chip set : GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS

Memory : 512.0 MB

Driver : 6.14.0011.7519