Lineweights not showing in paper space

ziemerd

I have a table in Model Space and I made some of the cells a heavier lineweight but it's not showing up in Paper Space. It shows up fine in Model Space. Is there a setting I don't know about?

Thanks.

Dawn

Umm...I don't see that as an option in my plot dialog box. I did click on the bottom right hand arrow to expand the dialog box and found the Plot Options but there isn't anything about Plot object lineweights.

In your plot dialog box under plot options on the left check to see if 'Plot object lineweights' is selected.

Ziemerd - Umm...I don't see that as an option in my plot dialog box. I did click on the bottom right hand arrow to expand the dialog box and found the Plot Options but there isn't anything about Plot object lineweights.

That is only for the physical plot on paper, and it is in the page setup manager. It is selected and grayed out when you have selected 'Plot with plot styles'.

Go to Tools > Options > User Preferences > lineweight Settings - There is a sliding control for the display scale of the line weight 'Fatness Factor'. It has nothing to do with how the lines plot. It only has an effect on how fat your lines are on the screen. If the weights still don't look differentiated in paper space, my guess is that the lineweights will show up on your layout better if you zoom in more. Lineweights show more closely to their actual printed size in paper space. In model space they are more exagerated in fatness a bit for user comfort.