Mastering Inventor 2010

harley558

Back to the topic at hand, I haven't used "Mastering Inventor 2010" but I do have "Autodesk Inventor 2010: No Experience Required" which is a very good book.

well its a good book...but even i haven't gone thorugh the whole book...i am still on the 2nd chapter which just covers wats this book and some basic differences between the file types and few other things..later on it starts explaining about the different aspects as sketch modeling, sheet metal,advanced modeling and other stuff...so its a book for mostly who have just started with autodesk inventor like me....i hope that was helpful.

As a beginner, I had first bought "Mastering Inventor 2010", but found it lacked some information that would have been very helpful to me. It's geared more for those users that have some experience with Inventor and can create basic parts and assemblies (IMO).

I then bought "Learning Autodesk Inventor 2010", and have read over half of it (975 pages long) and have learned a good solid foundation from this. Had excellent exercises and explained very well the basics of Inventor.