What autodesk product do i use?

MRAKA

I was wondering if you can help me. I am thinking of creating a 3d Model of steel work running through a building, showing a meter room with all its meters. I will need to show the entry with valves, Tees, elbows etc. What Autodesk product is best suited to achieve this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Steelwork to Meter room.pdf

Is this a one-time project or is this an example of your day-to-day, month after month work? Do you have any training in any Autodesk product?

Hi,

I work in an utilties company where we design gas steel work to multi occupancy dwellings. For years I have show these as plain old isometric stick diagrams which do the job but I feel it does not give a true represtation of what we are building. I have around 5 years of 2d AutoCAD drafting and done some 3d work. I am looking for a specific AutoCAD 3d package which can show this best and less hassle and time to hit the ground running.

Many Thanks,

Andrew

Wales UK