autocad land desktop 2009

ManAtWork

hello i´ve imported a topografic list of points to tha land software...i´ve treated the data created lines and stuff... and i make the level lines....but they dont respect my break lines, so the level lines cross them over and over again.

how can i fix this error?

withe the civil3d i cant even import the points corrcetly cause they get in with other coordinates that are not the real ones, or the ones in the txt file, plus its a new software for me that i cant even create the level lines.

so i really need help creating the level lines without crossing the defined breaklines that i chose in the drawing. if someone can help me here it goes also my email: tgp.topografia@gmail.com

i hope that soemeone can resolve this problem for me. :oops:

In Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009 you have access to the Terrain menu... look at the Edit Surface sub-menu for some helpful tools.

Hope this helps!

hello i´ve imported a topografic list of points to tha land software...i´ve treated the data created lines and stuff... and i make the level lines....but they dont respect my break lines

Let's stop there and figure out why it isn't respecting your break lines...

Did you add them as break lines to the surface before building?

Did you verify that they were added properly, that they have an elevation, etc.?

...also my email: tgp.topografia@gmail.com

Make sure you subscribe to the thread with email notifications enabled.

If your linework has valid elevations then on the prospector, under your "SurfaceName", under Definition select Drawing Objects; Add; ObjectType: Lines.

If your linework is 2D then under Defintions, Select Breaklines; Add;Type: Proximity

If your linework has valid elevations then on the prospector, under your "SurfaceName", under Definition select Drawing Objects; Add; ObjectType: Lines.

If your linework is 2D then under Defintions, Select Breaklines; Add;Type: Proximity

These instructions are for Civil 3D. In Land Desktop, there is no Prospector, and surfaces are created in Terrain Model Explorer.

Just thought I should mention that, before things got too confusing... :)

:oops: Opps. Saw Civil 3D 2009 under the profile name and responded incorrectly. You can still add 3D drawing objects or 2D proximity breaklines in Terrain Model Explorer.