searching for tree (cad)

Viktorik

Hi, I have some problems with rendering a scene whe there are no trees it eats 3gb of my 6gb memory, when I plant 6 trees with material on them it jumps to 4.5 gb used mem. and if I click render it doesent show me the render window and it become notresponding, If I delete them it's ok, I think it's caused by a lot of leaves -poligons(plans)

What trees you propose? need realistic one... :cry:

Thanks

Well, that tree contains over 36,000 3D faces, so it's no wonder you're having problems. One thing you could do is insert the tree into your drawing as a block. I don't know if you're already doing this, but blocks help keep file size down and save on system resources. And also, don't use the Conceptual visual style. It will bring your system to its knees. Use the Realistic visual style instead.

Thanks,

I thought that my i7 overclocked to 3.6 with 6gb 1600mhz is not effective ,how can I find how mach 3d faces or polygons have a 3d object to know If I must use it or no... is any count program