Rotating text by 90 degrees without basepoint???

CSTAM

Does anyone know of a Lisp or function that can rotate text without a basepoint? I have text perpendicular to a designed road and I want to add (or minus) 90 degrees to make it parallel.

I need something that can basically add 90 to the all selected texts "rotation" property.

My problem in visual format below. The blue is desired.

PROBLEM.jpg

Was each piece of text put in with the text centered on the point it represents? If so, I'm pretty sure I've come across a lisp routine that could rotate each in turn. Just can't recall at the moment where that was.

@ migs- I tried your suggestion but it orientates all selected text in the same direction. This doesnt appear to be any different than typing a value in the properties palette, unless i'm doing something wrong :S

@ ReMark- The text is not centrered on the point it represents but if you could find this LISP I could still give it a go.