GOOGLE EARTH EXTENSION for AutoCAD

kuwento_mo

Hello,

Would anybody advise me how to download the GOOGLE EARTH EXTENSION for AutoCAD as I tried it numerous time but I t failed to dwonload. what seems to be the problem, am so anxious to try out this extension.

Thank you and anticipating your most favorable advise.

Francis

Many thanks rkmcswain, i have gone through that page. Every time I get to that page (License Agreement page) and download then goes through (DAP) it keeps on prompting me to input my user_id and password but it wont download! I always do that every time it asked me to input my details but it does not download. That was the reason I got into the forum to look for help. I did also sent a query to the Autodesk labs, didn't get a response yet, as anticipated, I get better response from the forum as expected.

I had gone through the threads and am so surprised with the attitudes pf the moderators and its wonderful that there are people like you around in the forum. I know I will be feeling at home here.

Thanks a lot!

Note: I am very new to Autocad as well as the other apps but I learn bit easily, apologies for that.:) and also am also trying to get around the forum.

The easiest thing to do is

1. Go to http://labs.autodesk.com/

2. Sign in using the link in the upper right. Make sure to check remember me.

3. Go to http://labs.autodesk.com/utilities/google_earth_extension_beta/

4. Click on Download Now and download.

Thanks scottsh, as usual same thing happens, it wont download, could there be some wrong settings on my laptop? This is the first time I had frustratingly tried to download an apps, ever! Thanks for the assistance anyway. Somehow sometime I may find out what was wrong, I had followed all the instruction dot to dot.

rkmcswain, scottsh115,

Guys... thanks a lot for your efforts, i had gone through all the updates archived, and had downloaded an earlier version of the said apps, this will suffice at the moment just for me to explore the apps potential to my application,

again thanks for your time..appreciate it.