.PC3 files & related setting

PeterPan9720

Pls somebody, could help me to get by a VBA code the list of all .PC3 plot configuration files and the related standard setting ? eg paper size and so on ?!

I have done a VBA code to plot each dwg layer to a PDF file, but at the moment I define in the code only one and preselected PC3 file DWG to PDF, and as improvement I would like to select a different printer and also related setting.

Usually the PC3 files are stored in windows folder C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2010\UserDataCache\Plotters\DWG To PDF.pc3

Of course will be easy to fill a listbox with the specific file name in the folder path, but how I can get the related default setting of each pc3 file ?.

Thank you.

I primarily use the ActiveX COM API via Visual LISP, so forgive the question, but does VBA have an equivalent of the vlax-dump-object function?

If so, then this would allow you to (for testing purposes) determine exactly what properties and methods are available to the object.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your answer,

I'm not so expert of LISP programming, so could you explain the VLAX's functionality ?

With VBA you can have access to command, object selection, move object, modify blocks attributes, layer and so on.

But the main problem is the documentation that sometimes the Autocad's integrated help do not explain very well, so I'm searching some already done code where I can obtain more help.

Thank you