• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• f700es

• bbankston

• Bobzy20

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bobzy first posted back on September 24th. It's now December 1st. If he did not solve his problem by now he might want to consider another line of work. LOL

Bobzy first posted back on September 24th. It's now December 1st. If he did not solve his problem by now he might want to consider another line of work. LOL

You never know, he might work for the city. Our street department took a year to widen, add curbs and pave a bit of street 2 city blocks long.

• 2 weeks later...
Try contacting bobzy via private message. You might have better luck discussing future financial arrangements.

just did so. Waiting for a response. I imagine I'm going to put in a new swimming pool and retire with the whopping fee I will get from this one.

no, one of those plastic kiddie pools

This time of year, you can probably get a good deal. Lean on the salesman a bit and he might throw in the turtle shaped sandbox just to seal the deal.:lol:

• 1 month later...

That is an excellent beginning project for SU, I imagine once you trudged through a few tutorials online you could put that together in a matter of a few hours. I am familiar with Sketchup and if you have any Q's lemme know.

• 3 years later...
Does anybody fancy drawing me a floor plan in SketchUp for some cash?

I have 2 jpeg image files already (attached) so basically you could just trace over the top. I would want it as close to the jpeg image as possible including all the kitchen, bathroom equipment and doors or if you have your own equipment then as long as it looks nice you could use that.

I would want to use the equipment myself afterwards on other drawings so would need your agreement on that.

All the equipment would need to components so I can easily use them in other drawings.

Please ask me any other questions if needed.

Thanks

Bobzy20

Greetings from me if you have interest I can create for you floor plan in low price and in short time :)

You can leave me message here any time or you can order your design on this website just find the offer for floor plans there we have paypal payment option with 100% guaranteed of delivery or money back.

Here is the website:

http://designrightway.blogspot.com/

You can message any time for questions and discussions about the work!

Thanks a Lot!

Greetings from me if you have interest I can create for you floor plan in low price and in short time :)

You can leave me message here any time or you can order your design on this website just find the offer for floor plans there we have paypal payment option with 100% guaranteed of delivery or money back.

Here is the website:

http://designrightway.blogspot.com/

You can message any time for questions and discussions about the work!

Thanks a Lot!

If he has not learned to do it for himself in over four years, I doubt he is in any position to be paying for anything at all. What's so hard about looking at the post dates?