Draw Me a Floor Plan?

Bobzy20

Does anybody fancy drawing me a floor plan in SketchUp for some cash?

I have 2 jpeg image files already (attached) so basically you could just trace over the top. I would want it as close to the jpeg image as possible including all the kitchen, bathroom equipment and doors or if you have your own equipment then as long as it looks nice you could use that.

I would want to use the equipment myself afterwards on other drawings so would need your agreement on that.

All the equipment would need to components so I can easily use them in other drawings.

Please ask me any other questions if needed.

Thanks

Bobzy20

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• f700es

• bbankston

• Bobzy20

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In your signature it says "Looking to learn how to create 3D Model Home Interior/Exterior Visualisations". So why don't you give it a shot? You'll never learn to swim if you don't get in the water. :wink:

I don't use Sketchup, but maybe someone else can assist you.

Let's start with some terminology.

Lounge/Diner? How about living room and dining room?

Equipment? How about furniture and appliances?

Using the correct terminology does convey a sense of knowing what one is talking about.

I agree with Cad64. You need to start somewhere. This looks about as easy as it gets. Stop talking and start drawing dude. Time's a wastin! LOL

Let's start with some terminology.

Lounge/Diner? How about living room and dining room?

Using the correct terminology does convey a sense of knowing what one is talking about.

Of course it does depend which continent you are on :D

We have a hard enough time using a foreign language programme without you castigating us on our choice of words :shock:

But I do agree with your sentiments - the OP should get drawing. :D

Sorry, I was just trying to give you a little positive motivation. And through all of their banter, I think ReMark and eldon both agreed that you should at least give it a try before having someone else do it for you. I don't use Sketchup, so I couldn't do it for you even if I wanted to. But even if you said you wanted it done in Max, I would have still encouraged you to try it yourself first. I don't usually turn down freelance work, but when someone expresses a desire to learn, I will always try to teach first, before doing.

I don't think we have very many Sketchup users here. Maybe you should post your request over at the SketchUcation forum.

Bobzy20,

Do you have any elevations or at least height dimensions? It looks like there's a lot of guesswork here. If you still need it done, I've got plenty of SketchUp experience too.

I'm talking about somebody drawing the same as my 2 jpeg images, no 3D visuals just 2D work.

Then why did you post in the Sketchup section? :?

You should have posted this in the Autocad section.