tangent line between 2 circles not tangent?

Edvardas

Hello,

Got a interesting isue. I have 2 different diameter circles and i want to connect them with tangent line. I've done this many many times. But this time i've got this issue.

I need to draw tangent line between these two circles:

201009m.jpg

I ofcourse use

line

Tan

i select the first circle

tan

select second circle.

And i get fallowing result:

2010092.jpg

any ideas how to fix this?

If i start new drawing, tangent snapping works fine...

Also another question, how to improve display of circles? like when u zoom little more they are displayed with rough angles. I mean is there any way to increase resolution?

I think the lines and the circle are tangent and you have just a visualization problem. First try to REGEN the drawing. If that's not enough, check the distance between the end of the line and the center of the circle -I am pretty sure it matches the radius of the circle.

I think the lines and the circle are tangent and you have just a visualization problem. First try to REGEN the drawing. If that's not enough, check the distance between the end of the line and the center of the circle -I am pretty sure it matches the radius of the circle.

Yes, it fixed the problem, regenerating works fine. Also it fixes the "square" circle visualization, after REGEN all circles look smooth. Thanks for the info