How do you draw landscape tree and shrub symbols?

dirtflirt

Most of us know where to find good tree/shrubs blocks rather than drawing them.

You too can find some good ones at this website under the heading Landscaping. Check out some of the other free blocks while you are there.

http://www.draftsperson.net/index.php?title=Draftsperson.net:Free_AutoCAD_Blocks

There are other sources, but if I told you where they were I'd have to terminate you. LOL!

• 4 years later...

Thank you ReMark for all of the comments you have placed in the forum. They have helped me greatly, even though I have not written in much. I have the same question. For one of the p-f projects (The dreaded Oleson Village) we have to draw a tree block. What is the simplest way to make that happen?

The tree block can be created using something as simple as a circle with the proper diameter. For detailed instructions regarding the tree block see post #190 of this thread...

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?75731-Penn-Foster-Student-Suffering-with-Oleson-Village-Map!!!/page19

In the future, any Penn-Foster or student project questions should be posted to the AutoCAD Beginners' Area > Student Project Questions sub-forum.