FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 634e3e44h

anhanguera

this is the error code every time i get while trying to open a particular drawing. I googled it but get nothing in return.I recently started using AutoCAD for work as pro. before i was a field engineer and had knowledge only to survive the day but as a design office engineer i realize that AutoCAD is a world with extensive horizons. anyway i will be gratefull for all replies mostly for the detailed ones :D

You mention that the error occurs while trying to open one particular drawing. That makes me think the drawing file might be corrupt. You can try to run an Audit on it.

Thank you guys. I tried your advices at home with AutoCAD 2010 and they worked. it is now 08.00 sunday and we don't work.tomorrow i will try with my 2008 at office. As a matter of fact i am quite sure it will be allright too but if anything goes wrong (hope not) i will inform you. Again thanks alot for such quick replies.

yes exactly it worked and also i've just tired what you said at office with 2008 it worked too. I don't have any problems with it now. But it is likely that i might have plotting problem not with that drawing but some others. I have found a tempopary solution and searching for a permanent one when i have time. Again thanks for your help.

"Even their dreams cannot reach the point where our power can" Fatih Sultan Mehmet Han

Edited by anhanguera