Need help for plane

Faouweb

Hi,

as you can see in the picture I want the plan on the point selected and not on the second one, i have clicked on the curve then ctrl+clic on the point but the point go to the first point :(

57425994.jpg

Thank you.

Try creating the plane using the Reference Geometry option. If you not familiar......click insert/reference geometry/plane. Then select your curve and point, it should work.

The only way I know to do that is to go into your sketch and right click on the spline, choose "split entity". Then split your spline at that control point(spline handles will remain tangent). This will allow you to select the "end point" of that section to create your plane. SW needs an end point and curve to create a normal plane. This is not a good way to do it but it is a way. What version of SW are you using? Options may have changed if you are using 2010 or 2011.

Thank you for your help,

..click insert/reference geometry/plane. Then select your curve and point, it should work.
i have tried this and it works, I'll try the other method tomorrow at school , we use SolidWorks 2009.

:)