Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 No Experience Required, Rushed to Press?

AutoNewbie

Anyone else have this Book? So far it's absolutely terrible. Examples do not work and the illustrations are wrong or just poor, unclear examples of the subject they are trying to, well, illustrate.

:unsure:

Probably the worst technical book I've bought. Can anyone recommend a decent self-learning guide for Revit 2011?

Thanks car, I'll check it out. In the meantime, more errors in the subject book...typos result in un-workable roofing in chapter 7. I will say that trying to figure out why the examples don't work may add to the learning experience?...

• 5 months later...

@AutoNoob: Did you ever get that book? I have to learn Revit for a new project, and was searching for the same type of information. I was wondering if you found this book helpful? Thanks!

I also suggest Residential Design or Commercial Design Using Revit Architecture 2011 by Daniel John Stine

It very basic, it designed for someone just learning Revit. They also include video tutorial with the book.

I personally like the Mastering Revit Architecture series by Paul Aubin. So far I have used his books for learning Revit and Autocad Architecture.