Objects have no properties!

JPlanera

Here is a weird one. Out of nowhere, acad could not recognize objects! I could select them, but the properties pallet showed that nothing was selected. Any time a command asked for a selection set, acad would return the message NO ENTITIES SELECTED... however, if I Listed the objects, all the pertinent info was there... Upon a restart of the program, everything was back to normal. Anyone else seen this before?

I apologize. When I was sent back to the future I created a minor tear in the fabric of time/space. I'll try not to do it again. Once it was fixed AutoCAD worked as expected I see.

You have to be careful... My last time traveling experience resulted in being my own Grandpa.... Now for birthdays and Christmas, I give myself dated presents and pinch my own cheeks... Its quite annoying

Grandpa: Someone emailed me a drawing last week that had similar type objects. I could not delete them individually because I could not select them with a pick. But, if I did an Erase > All at the command line the objects were selectable. Weird.

The same thing used to happen to me. Sometimes an Audit will fix it. Sometimes you have to restart or reboot. Sometimes you have to terminate your titanic avatar and chuck it into the alien abyss.