Roofing Models

Ragtime Clown

My first post!

I purchased AutoCad 2011 to produce roofing models for my Carpentry students on an educational licence. I am aware of the fact that the prints will have an 'educational banner' around them.

Just how big is the banner and is it obtrusive?

Welcome to the CADTutor forum Mr. Clown. Or should we just call you Ragtime? Hmmm.....both seem to be, how shall I say this(?), um, er, ah....unusual. I know, I'll just call you RC like RC cola?

By the way, you should be aware that content created with an educational version of an AutoDesk product should not be used within the commercial version of the product. Otherwise, the drawing it is used in will also now carry the educational stamp you're asking about. This has caused some measure of havoc amongst firms that have allowed this prohibited use.

Hi all, thanks for the prompt responses. Cad64, thanks for the link showing the example of the educational watermark. Remark, I've no intention of using AutoCad 2011 Educational Version for commercial use. I'm a college lecturer and don't want to lose my job or put it in jepordy!

JDMather, yes I know you can download AutoCad but if you purchase, like I did, the license never expires whereas the downloads expire after a few years!