Orbit command for middle mouse click

mtfer3

Hello,

I have recently got a copy of AutoCAD LT 2011 for work. I have used other CAD software but never this. I wanted to change the shift-middle click of the mouse to allow me to orbit around a 3D model.

I went into the CUI menu and found the the mouse command but don't know what the orbit command was. I read somewhere that it was 3DORBITTRANSPARENT but it won't recognise it.

http://img156.imageshack.us/f/autocada.jpg/

Above is a screen shot of the menu I am at. What command should be put in there to enable me to orbit or am I going the wrong way about it and if so can you point me in the right direction please.

Thanks heaps in advance

Mtfer3, welcome to the forums! I have approved your post, but in the future, at least until you have 10 posts, please upload your image on this site and don't use links.

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum Tiger. Sorry about the use of the link.

Cheers for the prompt reply Oppie. I thought this might have been the case. Oh well, its not the end of the world to achieve what is required.