Draw Order

Squirltech

Below is an error we are experiencing where I work. So far it has only happened to two separate machines and at different times. Neither machine has been "fixed". We are running ACAD 09 with Land Desktop Companion on a network license. Individual users have their own workspace interface.

When the user "clicks" on the draworder button, the error below is displayed:

Command: Unknown command "AI_DRAWORDER". Press F1 for help.

Here's the thing, if the user uses a quick command like "DR" for draworder, the command works properly. Or if draworder is typed into the command line, the command works properly. Not sure what is causing this but would like to fix it or know how to fix it before it spreads much further.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Squirltech

Congrats on your first post, and welcome to the forums!

I also use LDC 2009 at work, and the toolbar (which I do not normally use) seems to work fine.

Double check with your IT department, that all Software Updates have been installed. That resolved a number of issues for us!

Also, if you simply enter AI_DRAWORDER at the command line, it expects subsequent input such as _BACK, prior to selecting objects.

Hope this helps!

Thanks RenderMan!

I prefer to use "quick keys" myself. I checked with IT and am still waiting on a reply. I'll touch base with them again today. I talked to someone else and they suggested it was because of an individual customization that was "overwriting" the command. (hope that makes sense). Currently the individual is using the "quick key" DR for the requested command.