How to create closed stair stringers?

watcher

HI,

I'm new here and new to AutoCad. I tried to search my question here in the forms but so far couldn't find the answer.

Q. How do I create a closed wall under the 2 sides of stairs in AutoCad-Architecture so the walls will end by the stairs and not extend above the stairs?

Thank you

Without seeing more of what you're working with I would say this is a good application for the SLICE command. I have drawn walls to the hieght of the adjacent walls and then used SLICE to cut them to fit the slope of a stair stringer.

In plain AutoCAD one could use the Loft command or the Extrude command depending on which plane one was working in. I'm not familiar with the wall creating/editing commands available in AutoCad Architecture. Could you enlighten us as to the method used to create say a single height wall?