Dimensions

donbosco

Hi

This may sound silly but I got one drawing on which I can't put dimensions. there is something that has changed and i cant figure it out wht.

Note-I have put diff dimensions on same drawing before without problem.

Currently i choose command it ask to select origin of first line then second then placement but as soon as i place it, it does not do anything and starts asking origin of first line and all that all over again.

Some tips much appreciated.

thanks lot.

Hi DonBosco,

I would really like to investigate your drawing but unfortunately you didn't post it.

Maybe you can still do it? I hardly come across drawings that are "mysterious" so I like a good struggle.

Regards,

MarcoW.

without seeing the drawing, i can only assume that you are trying to place dimensions on a layer that is frozen/off.... check the current layer and make sure it is active?

Is your current layer turned off. If so, you may find a lot of duplicate dimensions when you turn it back on.

Dont you hate it when you post at the same time as someone else??? :roll: