How to make a thread hole in solidworks?

asana

I have searched and seen the other similar forum but I still cannot understand them. Can i have a clearer tutorial?

I need to follow the standard, so cannot use sweptcut technic.

What "other" forum are you talking about?

I just did an Internet search on the words "Solidworks"+"threaded hole" and it came back with 114,000 hits. Which ones did you look at so we don't recommend something you have already seen? Did you view the Solidworks Thread Tutorial at tutorialhero.com? Or maybe the one called How to Create Threaded Parts in Solidworks at the engineering.union.edu website? How about the Solidworks Tutorials at CadDigest regarding topics such as: heli-coil tap drills, using the hole wizard feature, or threading options - methods to make threads?

What is it about the tutorial you mention above that you did not understand? Be specific please.

What "standard" are you referring to?

Go to the help menu in SW and search for Hole Wizard. Its a feature in SW on your Feature tab and will allow you to create a threaded holes and select from standard sizes.