I can't see my recent work in paper space!

ahtnaes10

I have been working for a few hours on a file, saving as I go along. It's finally finished and I can't see some of my recent work in paper space! I can't see any of my text and a few other bits. Most importantly - my text layer is on, nothing is locked and it's not transparent. Any ideas? I'm supposed to turn this in for review first thing in the morning!

Also check if the "no print" button of the layer isn't accidently checked.

If it's annotative text, check if you have added the right scale for your layout.

Hi! Thanks for all the suggestions, so far, none of that is working. Nothing is annotative so I'm in the clear for that. Nothing is turned off that would prevent me from seeing it - no vp freezes, no "off" printers. I really don't know what I did differently because I've always gone about this the same way. Any other ideas?

Activate the viewport and do a Zoom > All or a Zoom > Extents. What do you see on your screen?

Better yet...post the drawing so we can take a look at it. If the file size is too big then zip it and attach instead.

When I zoomed>extents, I could see the entirety of what I've been working on. I also drew a rectangle around what was visible in my viewport just to confirm that I was focused on the correct structures. I just ended up creating a new text layer and transferring all the text to that new layer. It worked out just fine. Maybe that layer was corrupted?