Quick properties problem

Can anybody write how to make to see at quick properties the height and Z pozition of a 3d solid, I think my 3d solid is clasified at none, it was extruded,sliced... but there are no gemetry properties at options to choose

To change your Quick Properties window when you have selected a 3D solid to view the Geometry properties click on the words No defined quick properties click to customize (in blue, lower left-hand corner) of the Quick Properties dialog box. This opens the Customize User Interface window. Look at the right pane. See the heading Geometry? Check off any or all of the six available properties. They are: Solid type, Height, Taper angle, Direction X, Direction Y and Direction Z. Click on the Apply button. Finally, click on the OK button to close the window. Your newly enabled properties should now appear in the Quick Properties window.

Your 3D solid is classified as "none"? Can you post the drawing?

If AutoCAD does not recognize it as a solid then you did something incorrectly.

Can you tell us how the original box was constructed to begin with?

I'm on my laptop at the moment and I'm having a difficult time viewing the screenshot above especially the CUI.

type ''box'' create a box, or extrude a closed polyline, after slice it and it become ''none''

I tried this numerous times today and the result has always been the same. Doing a LIST on the objects remaining I get this:

Command:

LIST

Select objects: 1 found

Select objects:

3DSOLID Layer: "0"

Space: Model space

Handle = 1b6

History = Record

Show History = No

Bounding Box: Lower Bound X = 13636.5155, Y = 6314.6721, Z = 0.0000

Upper Bound X = 21036.0957, Y = 13405.5513, Z = 3810.5958