Missing object while render, only background remains?!

Nexter

Hello people,

I have a very annoying issue while rendering my drawings in AutoCAD 2010. Everything is just fine, modeling the objects, applying materials to them, even playing a little with their settings, applying different background colors and lights, etc... I render my drawing and it looks just fine. Could be better, I know, but it takes more time to playing with many settings... and then suddenly, this annoying problem come up. When I try to render it one more time, after changing some settings in hope to see a batter result, there is NO OBJECT any more in rendered image, only the gradient background remains there, but the object has just disappeared from the photo, like it was never there. After hours and hours of trying I couldn't fix that problem in my drawing, so I just copy and paste whole object to a new document and render it allover again with no problem. Of course, all previous rendering settings are gone...

I hope it's not kind of problem like low memory or something, because I had much bigger drawings on this pc and roll it out without any problems.

If somebody has a solution for this problem it will make me very :D today...

Thanks in advance for help.

Nexter

Hi Cad64,

well... settings I've changed are only from materials panel, like intensity of light or shining, nothing more. Also from lights panel some things, lights, contrast, sun angle... Basically staff like that. You know, moving sliders a little left or right...

About my machine... ok, I admit, it's not some great deal, but as I said, it was much bigger drawings rolled out without any problems, rendering wasn't quick as rabbit on his first wedding night, but it ends after a while.

My machine is:

Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz

ATI Radeon HD5400 Series 512MB DDR3 2GB of RAM

N.