Angular dimension edit issue , ACAD 2010

djole_ri

This is angular dimension of the arc, in my drawing ( picture 1)

I need for my, angular dimension to be identical as here (2) :

I have menaged to reposition right arrow and extension line (3) :

Problem is obvious, extension is sloping to the left, I want this line to overlaps withe red one. How can I achieve this ?

kljuchdetalj.jpg

Scan-101104-0001.jpg

DETALJ dimenzije.jpg

If the radius point of the arc doesn't lie on the 'red' line, none of the dimension commands will do what you want... you'll need to 'draw' the dimension (which is poor drafting practice). The extension lines should converge (the apparent intersection) on the radius point.

If the radius point of the arc doesn't lie on the 'red' line, none of the dimension commands will do what you want... you'll need to 'draw' the dimension (which is poor drafting practice). The extension lines should converge (the apparent intersection) on the radius point.

Your suggestion really helps, tnx :)

I've looked at the second picture more carefully, neither of the arcs are not centered at dashed red line intersection. Is there any way to set angular dimension, given center point (in my case intersection) , osnap endpoind on the left, and orthogonal dashed line ?

crvena tachka.jpg

Does this mean you were successful?

Yes, but there is another thing I come across : picture 1

I follow these instructions, but in the fourth step I'm having this :2

Angle (third item in square barckets), applies not to the extension lines, but to the dimension text, so I been missing : Horizontal, Vertical, Rotated, and Rotated is exactly what I need. Is there an solution for this problem ?

izknjige.jpg

commaddim.jpg

You picked DIMALIGNED, the instructions say to use DIMLINEAR. :wink:

I thought icon on the prevoious page is referring to both procedures. Author should have been more carefull. Tnx ,nestly :thumbsup:

greska knjiga.jpg