Missing text in layout

Rienei

I had created an entirely new layer just for text and when go to layout 1 and MV (Make view), everything is visible except for all the text. I tried drawing on that particular layer, the lines appear but the text are still missing

When i tried plotting in workspace, it is visible. Anyway to solve this problem? Thanks in advance:D

PS: Using Acad 2010 now

Text is not visible but plots anyways?

Does it plot in the correct position?

What i meant it is visible in the workspace but not in the layout space. The text are all in correct positions and I even made the text unbelievably big but it still doesn't appear in the layout part D:

OK. Let me see if I got this straight.

The text was placed in model space and it is visible. Right?

When you switch to your layout you now have access to paper space. Agreed?

You've created a viewport and are looking at the objects you created in model space but your text isn't visible. Right?

Are you using annotative scaling?

Did you draw everything in model space at full size?

What scale did you assign to the viewport in your layout?

Yup i created everything in model space and is visible...then i switched to layout, everything is there but the text.

I used multiline text. I drew everything using 1:1000 scale in workspace and 1:0.5 in layout.

Well there's one of your problems staring you right in the face. You never should have drawn, to a scale, in model space. The cardinal rule of AutoCAD is that all objects will be drawn FULL size in model space. If the building or object is 1 meter long, that's how long you make it. If it is 10 meters high, that's how high you make it. AutoCAD doesn't care. It will accommodate you whether you are drawing something so small you need a magnifying glass to see it or something as large as the QE2 or an Airbus.

Once you have drawn your objects you switch to a layout, create a viewport and then you assign a scale to the viewport that will ensure that whatever you can see in it will plot to the paper size you'll ultimately be using. But you plot your drawing at a 1:1 scale. AutoCAD will handle scaling the contents of the viewport. Got it?

I have tried to extend it to 1:1 but it still doesnt appear. What is the weirdest thing is my friend who took my base plan could work with it (with the same 1:1000 scale) and her text, which is the same size as mine could be shown in the layout space.

I don't know what you mean by "tried to extend it to 1:1".

If your friend got the text to show up why didn't you ask her how she did it?

Is the text annotative?