Drawing Recovery Manager

andrew239

hello all,

I was wondering if anyonme can shed some light on this. I just had a crash happen and the drawing recovery manager opened on restart, and although i only had one drawing open, there were 18 drawings listed in the draing recovery manager.

I closed everything and opened a new drawing using the tempate i always do, saved it, and checked the manager and there were still multiples there.

I checked to make sure there were no xrefs involved when the template was created, but there is nothing in the xref manager.

These files are always there after crashes, and they are always the same files.

It is not a big deal, but just annoying as i dont know why.

thanks

Are you using Sheet Set Manager? I've seen the Recovery Manager throw in the whole set after a crash.

Another possibility is that you haven't removed those drawings from the list once you've recovered them.

a-ha, that would be it, I wasn't aware they had to be physically removed. i assumed they would be removed automatically. I guess that prooves the old theory about assumptions.

thanks cyber

• 1 month later...

I have a problem with drawing recovery so read this thread. (posted my question in a separate thread)

How can I remove the items physically?

I have a problem with drawing recovery so read this thread. (posted my question in a separate thread)

How can I remove the items physically?

right click and remove should do the trick