conduit in 2d/3d question

p0026376

I have a set of plans I'm placing conduit in, all but one of the DWG's places the conduit in as 2d, this one places it in 3d and I can't figure out how to get it to display as 2d.

Any help in how to switch the view is appreciated.

thanks!

go to your visual styles in the lower left corner and change your drawing to whatever the others are set at (electrical, standard, MEP design, etc etc....)

go to your visual styles in the lower left corner and change your drawing to whatever the others are set at (electrical, standard, MEP design, etc etc....)

They are all set to "Standard". Actually for some reason none of these drawings have the other options(?)

what do you mean by 2D and 3D? are you in paper or model space? have you checked your visual styles (2D Wireframe, 3DHidden, Realistic, etc)?

2d = shows just as a single line

3d= shows as a set of lines showing the width dimension and an attempt at a gradient to show it as cylindrical.

how do I check the visual styles?

I ended up recreating the drawing (copied the stuff I needed over) from scratch and that "fixed" the problem, but if there are options that affect this it would be great to know for future reference.

thanks!