Keyboard Stickers

Jack_O'neill

I dunno if this is the right spot to put this, but here goes.

In case anyone would be interested, I noticed that on Ebay today there are seven or 8 listings for keyboard stickers. These are little stickers to put on your keys to remind you of what commands or whatever these keys do in AutoCAD and various other packages.

While I would probably never buy them myself, I can see where it might be a handy training aid for new people or those with a new and unfamiliar package.

Search for "autocad keyboard stickers" in the Ebay search box and you'll find them.

And before anyone wonders, no, I'm not one of the people selling them (lol).

I remember templates that would fit around the function keys that provided similar information for such programs as Word Perfect. Wasn't there one for AutoCAD early on too?

Yes, I remember the F key thing. Came with that fold up plastic digitizer overlay didn't it? I didn't ever use it, but i did make myself an overlay for my 16 button puck. Could never remember what was on the last 2 rows for some reason.