Block Doesn't Insert To Right Scale

gsksun4

I have an old Release 14 drawing with existing blocks. When I open the drawing in 2009LT and try and insert a block that already exists in the drawing or even when the blocks are purged, it doesn't insert at the scale I put it in. I want to match the scale of the existing blocks. The existing blocks are at 12 scale and I insert at 12 scale, but they come in at 1 scale. I've tried it both ways, with specify on screen and setting the scale in the insert window at uniform scale.

I can't post the drawing, it's too large. Even when I purge all and erase all the linework and text till just a line and the existing block are showing. If I do Edit copy and edit paste just the two items into a new drawing it reduces the file size, but now the block inserts at the proper scale, so that wouldn't help.

Glenn

2009LT

What is INSUNITS set to?

It's set to (2).

OK, I just set it to (0) and it works fine now. I wish they were all that easy.

Thank you so much. Have a great day.

Glenn