Civil 3D 2011 VBA Load Error

bschlang

Please excuse my lack of knowledge beyond the typical Civil 3D commands, I've run into a dilemma that is limiting my efficiencies with Civil 3D 2011 and without a CAD expert I'm hoping someone here can provide some guidance.

Our group was running Civil 3D '09 with custom styles, rule sets and assemblies all setup. We recently upgraded to '11 as well as new computers. I've carried over the template drawing, ran the VBA enabler and everything appeared to be good.

However, I continue to get errors when trying to create or label pipe networks. When trying to create a pipe network, Microsoft Visual Basic pops up with a prompt "compile error, can't find project or library" I have the pipe catalog pathed correctly with the custom catalog from '09.

We also had 2 custom files for the C3D Pipe Rules, one is dvb and the other is XML. I loaded the dvb into the drawing by using VBALOAD, it said loaded successfully but I still get the same errors. I do not know how or where to load in the XML file.

I'm able to click through the errors when creating a pipe network but I am unable to label anything in profile view??

when editing a pipe network the errors state;

AeccDbNetworkRule::runVBAscript, macro is unusable as VBA is not installed

Does anyone have any idea as to what may be causing these errors. Is there a way to incorporate the dvb and the xml to run at startup? Would that fix it? Does my library have to pathed somewhere else??

Any advice is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

• 1 year later...