qsave error

supragod98

I am getting the following error when qsaving a file "Error opening Named Objects Dictionary getting Id in dictionary,

eWasOpenForWrite"

I do not know what this is and what it means. Can anyone tell me what this is and what causes this?

I am running AutoCad 2010 MEP on Windows 7 Professional 32bit.

Thanks

Try the Audit command again but this time when you first run it say "No" when prompted to fix any errors detected. Assuming errors are detected run Audit a second time and respond "Yes" to fixing errors. What happens?

This sort of worked. It seems it may have something to do with xref's. When I wblock'd all the items out of the drawing into a new drawing I didnt get the error. As soon as I xref'd back in my backgrounds and such I started to get the error again. I went through and checked the other drawings and individually they would not produce the error nor did Autocad detect errors through the audit command. The other thing is it would only happen when I load more then 1 xref.

When I attache just 1 of any of the xrefs for this drawing I do not get the qsave error. As soon as a second xref is attached the qsave error returns. The error does not go away even after I do an audit and detach all xrefs.

No, not Recover. Repair...for repairing your installation of AutoCAD MEP. You should be able to find it under the Windows Add/Remove Programs option.