+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Using
    Architectural DT 2007
    Earth Correctional Facility, Inmate #000001

Registered forum members do not see this ad.

Quote Originally Posted by pennylove View Post
    And like I said before, 95% of what you learn in the classroom can be learned thru experiance.

Exactly the point we were trying to make earlier in the post. It is a one way street. You can learn the design through on the job training and classes. Architects cannot grasp the concepts that the people who have practical experience in the field can.
    "God help you if I find any exploded hatches.... for every exploded hatch I find, I shall kill you."

Using
    Architectural DT 2007

Quote Originally Posted by StykFacE View Post
    Unless you're not a whitey. and no speak engrish....

j/k
    ROFL......soooooooooooooo true.....i've got scholarships, but not nearly enough...........................and since i'm a whitey (and not white trash) i prescribe to the notion that food doesn't magically appear of it's own accord while i sit on my buttocks.

Damn my good work ethics, what is wrong with me? At least i'm not a white man, then i'd get NOOOO scholarships or help of any kind. Welcome to the land of the FEE!! Oh, wait, was that supposed to be free?

Using
    Architectural DT 2007
    Earth Correctional Facility, Inmate #000001

Registered forum members do not see this ad.

This whole issue has been going on for about 60 years now. I don't think we are gonna resolve it in one thread =]
    "God help you if I find any exploded hatches.... for every exploded hatch I find, I shall kill you."