Dynamic Block - Alignment Parameter

qball

I have a block with multiple visibility states. I added an alignment parameter to one visibility (but want it in all visibilities). I switched to the next visibility, manually typed BVSHOW, picked the alignment parameter and it gives the option Current / All. I hit All, and it didn't work. The alignment parameter didn't even show up in the current visibility.

Anyone else have this problem?

Hi qball,

You make a mistake, like as said Super cad

Select the parameter, right click, and under Object Visibility select "Show for All States."

But makes a right click in the zone of drawing not on the handle of the parameter

right click here.jpg

Bye

Pascal

Yes, I clicked away from the parameter in the drawing area. I get that full menu if I pick a Linear parameter. You can see I added a Flip, I get the shortened menu with that one too.

Have you installed the latest Update / Service Pack 2? I have not, but Autodesk doesn't list any Dynamic Block stuff in what's covered in it.

align2.jpg

My french version is AUTOCAD 2011 2.1. I installed the last service pack - AutoCAD 2011 Update 1.1

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15569492&linkID=9240618

In the fact do you know the ebook "Tailoring AutoCAD 2010 from Ralph Grabowski"

There is a big chapter about the dynamics block, it helps me from time to time, see his Web site at www.upfrontezine.com

here's the file. But it's consistent regardless of the file. Flip or Align don't have the option to view in other Visibility States.

I don't think I mentioned it's Autocad Structural Detailing. So it may work just fine with whatever you have.

NAIL.DWG

• 4 years later...

Just come across this old post, it is possible if you pick Alignment property insertion and right-click on it or in the other words, hit the alignment property definition line to all grips appear and roll over it (don't select)just right click on the middle square.

hgh.jpg

• Thanks 1