Strong Virus alert message in Autocad 2007 - 2011

Cambodia

Hi All,

I've a very strong virus auto alert message in my Autocad 2007 -2011, i try to re installed the product and clear the registry editor as well as change all the AutoCad version, i also try to scan with Kaspersky and Avast but none of them can catch the virus. Unfortunately the auto alert message still keep alert while i'm opening the autocad design file,

Anyone here used to meet this problem? Please help me to give any suggestion would be a very big save!

Thank in advanced,

Cambo

Too little information to get started... Why is it a virus you think?

Because your antivirus does not alert you.

Have you got any screenshots or "text" that comes from alerts?

The text message he posted doesn't look like an alert to me (loads a file, substitutes fonts, regenerates model, loads Express Tools, loads utilities) and the jpeg he posted may point to the fact that the OP's IT department is running an antivirus program that aggressively looks at what AutoCAD is loading. Why? Beats the heck out of me.