Placing lisps in folder?

din_Dins

It needs to be loaded into each DWG opened. There's various ways of how to get lisps loaded. Here is the "official" answer. There's other "easier" ways and other more automatic ways ... but that becomes a bit advanced.

I'm curious. Why did you put the lisp file in with Express Tools?

I would suggest that you create a separate folder for all your custom lisp routines and give it a unique name. Ex. - MyAutoLisp. And do not put this folder in the AutoCAD program directory. Do, however, include it in the Support File Search Path.

Lee, there's a broken link on that page. The "Loading Programs at Startup" link doesn't do anything. I think its html anchor does not have any href parameter.

Lee, there's a broken link on that page. The "Loading Programs at Startup" link doesn't do anything. I think its html anchor does not have any href parameter.

Thanks Irne, that was a tutorial I intended to write but haven't gotten around to it yet :oops:

There's another link on that page regarding Autoload too... :geek:

I should probably remove the broken links...