need project help for penn foster oleson village

Firligic

hey, I,m start this project, I'm having a lots on problems understanding how things work, this is how my looks like can you help me, I feel I ready need extra help on Autocad 2010, please some one help me!!

Did you read through this entire thread?

Have you done a search on "Penn Foster" and read through the other threads about this same project?

What AutoCAD related questions do you have?

proj05403900.pdf

Did you read through this entire thread?

Have you done a search on "Penn Foster" and read through the other threads about this same project?

What AutoCAD related questions do you have?

yes I have done my search, on this project, but for some reason, my design does not

look right.

And for some reason I see nothing on your pdf except the educational stamp.

Why don't you tell us then what problems you are encountering then go back and try again to insert an image.

Be specific. Your design does not look right how?

There have been enough images of this particular project that I doubt one more would be of any benefit to you.

• 2 weeks later...

bracken2, I need to have a base point, as to where you are having problems. Please attach the instructions for this project in its PDF form (you should be able to download this from the student website). You can do this by using the go advanced button.

If you have some of this project drawn, plot to pdf and attach it also. When you plot, use the window feature and select the window over the title block, or the area you want to show.

It should look like this one.

Olsen Village Plat Map Model (1).pdf

I believe in one of the three threads bracken2 has seen fit to post in there does indeed exist a PDF file with the instructions for this project. I downloaded it myself and have it on my desktop.

After a while I forget what response I've made in what thread. Confusion reigns.

PDF is contained in this thread. See either post #1 or post #5.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?61420-Penn-Foster&highlight=Oleson

An observation.

I was taught, back when I worked for a municipal engineering department, that the sidewalk, grass strip and curb all fell inside the R.O.W. lines (a.k.a. - streetlines). If I'm not mistaken the last posted image (see post #65) shows something slightly different. Anybody currently working in the civil field care to share their thoughts on this? Have I remembered wrong?

An observation.

I was taught, back when I worked for a municipal engineering department, that the sidewalk, grass strip and curb all fell inside the R.O.W. lines (a.k.a. - streetlines). If I'm not mistaken the last posted image (see post #65) shows something slightly different. Anybody currently working in the civil field care to share their thoughts on this? Have I remembered wrong?

That is correct, the R.O.W. easement encompasses all of that typically.

Thanks for the correction Dink, another item that PF misinformed me about. I am suprised that they didn't deduct points for that.

Thanks Dink. For a moment there I thought the rules of the game had been changed. LOL

Car: The problem you are experiencing may be due to your browser. I had the same problem a while back and switched to the latest version of Internet Explorer. It also goes away if you use FireFox.

• 5 years later...

all finshed with most of drawing just cant figure out how to display bearings on plat map. also total line length is it drawn on or what? not trying to get u to do my work but some threads stop at the point of displaying bearings