Block lock

nowikovs12

Hi guys, I am having a problem with one particular block. I downloaded it from webite long time ago, the problem is when I insert the block has 14 objects, 14 figures looking from the top, once I hav inserted the block in my drawing the block apears fine, but when I want to explode the block so that I can start using thease 14 figures the block will disapear! when entering command "B" and selecting that block I have checked the - allow exploding. I tried also to doulbe click and edit the block, once edited, when hovering over on any of the 14 items, a little lock mark will apear, how can I unlock it, and how can I use the block as normal? thank you :)

Hi yes, I locked a pdf underlay which was on a layer "0" and I don't know if it's a defult setting, but when I browsed the block and inserted, it automaticaly added the block to first layer which was layer "0", rather than on a layer that I am curently working on :) I also wasnt able to see preview of the block items when wanting to insert, but I beleave it is the layer lock and hide, that coused that issue. Because moving the block to current layer and also the items, I can now also see the prieviews of the items in the insert box. Thank you for your help chelsea1307 :)