Desperately Seeking definition / dwg of " GERMAN THREAD "

PezDog

Hi there

I am trying to get a CNC guy to make a small aluminium adaptor for a pole for a brush ... which we can then make lots of poles, lots of adaptors for lots of brushes !!

The brush thread is commonly called a GERMAN thread - used by VIKAN and all European Brush and Cleaning Product companies (compared to ACME for America and China etc) ...

The thread is also called the 'EUROPEAN THREAD' - for political reasons, no doubt.

Anyway, it is a tapered fitting with a trapezoidal side profile, a fine thread pattern and about 24mmOD at the base, and 18mm at the top.

Can anyone help me with a drawing or a definition that I can give this guy to program his machine ? He said he can't find it, and actually, I am 2 hours on google and I can't either ..

But then .. I don't know how to use a CAD program !!!

Cheers to anyone who can lend a hand in any way ...

Perry

It is actually not this that I am looking for - it is to make the piece that inserts into the pole (some are around the pole) for this piece to screw onto the pole. The point is, I am in Shanghai, and every Carbonfibre factory has a different profile for the top pole section ID - and I am wanting to adapt each factory back to this, and the ACME standard tip - so we can add the AD1 Angle Adaptor to the end for the waterfed brushes ... so I need the drawing of this thread pattern for the Chinese CNC operator to match precisely ...