3D extruded model adjustment - can't achieve ...

JimB

3D extruded model adjustment - can't achieve ...

I’ve attached a 3D element I’ve spent a number of hrs trying to correct which I can’t. And I need some help from anyone that might be able to help.

The attached model (in perspective view)

I’ve clouded the corner that is giving me problems which is a white cloud.

What I need to do is drop that corner to the same height as the opposite corner clouded in red.

This is an earth ramp, I extruded the profile, then sliced it from ground level to the top of the ramp, to get as far as I have.

Really appreciate any contribution, I’ve tried every thing I know to get that corner down, subtracted, what ever….

temp ramp.dwg

If you drop that corner wouldn't you also be affecting the remainder of the edge all the way back to the first hard corner? You just don't want to taper it from the end/beginning of the curved corner do you?

Exactly thats the problem I'm having if I drop the corner the hole thing drops all teh way back... Which is waht I dont want, I just want to drop that sigle corner so its level with the toe of the ramp the other side (clouded red) oppersate side ... can it be done?

Exactly thats the problem I'm having if I drop the corner the hole thing drops all teh way back... Which is waht I dont want, I just want to drop that sigle corner so its level with the toe of the ramp the other side (clouded red) oppersate side ... can it be done?

Yer

i know the feeling...

I been getting it for last couple of hours :}

You do realize the corner with the red cloud around it does not end in a point right?

Sorry, but I've got to drop this for now. Stuff to do. I'll check back later.

ReMark