Output solidworks to camworks

ph7ryan

I am a high school student and I am currently almost done with a model of an upper intake manifold on solidworks 2010 sp3. I need to get solid measurements, rather than just approximations, and get the flanges designed. I will print out a model of the flanges at least, and hopefully the whole manifold using our 3d z-print printer to make sure everything fits. I plan to then make molds for the pipes, and side walls, and everything except for the flanges (for cf and fiberglass), which will be cut with aluminum from our CNC mill. My question is how do I get the flange solidworks parts files output to camworks so that I can figure out how to output it to our cnc mill.

Pictures of the model are available upon request as proof of not trolling, but I am on a mac right now and as you probably know there's no solidworks for macs as of today. I also can provide all information about software versions, the CNC model number etc, upon request probably around monday morning, after I get back from the weekend. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone could throw in some tips for how to design the flanges it would be AWESOME. Thanks so much, and I am sorry if I put this in the wrong section. This is not my home forum, so I don't really know my way around this one.

Thanks again.