Insert Block Command Attribute Editor

ryanjc

Hello all,

I am creating an Lisp program that uses (command "insert" "blockname" "" "" "" attribute1)

However, I cannot do it for one specific block because it does not bring up the command prompt "Enter attribute values".

I have attreq set to 1 and attdia set to 0.

I have attached an example that contains two blocks. The "Test1" block does not ask for attribute values while "Test2" block does when you try to insert a new block.

Is there a setting in the block editor to change it so "Test1" block does ask for attribute values?

Thanks in advanced,

:)

Test.dwg

perhaps it is the preset setting being turned on for the attributes within test1 that cause the dialog not to appear? When I turn on that setting in test 2, it no longer prompts for the attribute values.

perhaps it is the preset setting being turned on for the attributes within test1 that cause the dialog not to appear? When I turn on that setting in test 2, it no longer prompts for the attribute values.

How do you get to that preset setting?

How do you get to that preset setting?

if you open the block in the block editor, and select the attribute, it displays the preset property in the properties palette.