Save error message

Greenbuoy

I am getting a save error message when trying to save amendments on existing drawings; the message is;

First, an error message on the screen, stating; Error writing/closing file

then, trying to close the file, the message on the Command line states:

*Warning* Multiply owned object, handle "4B73"

I cannot save anything, which as I am sure you agree, is something of a problem.

Any ideas please?

Thank you Mark, I'll try it.

There is one other option but if you have already made changes to the drawing you might well lose them. Try to run an AUDIT or RECOVER on the drawing. If successful the process will find and fix most errors. I think the problem with your drawing is that the drawing database itself is corrupted.

I tried Mark's solution by saving to the server drive; unfortunately I got the same error message. Using the same procedure, I saved to the hard drive on the PC; this worked. I then checked the server; the user quota had reached the warning level, not allowing a save to the Z drive; I changed the quota and now 'normal' saves may be made to the server.

Thanks again Mark