Batch plotting in PDF

firsrate_caduser

Hi there!!

I am having a problem when a batch plotting a project. I am using AECAD 2009 and I am using Publish > plot project, and I am plotting to PDF. Everything works like a charm, but when I plot a lot of drawings it seems that CAD or CP runs out of memor (this is my theory) becaus the majority of the drawing come out fine but some are missing lines or text, so the drawing looks like half print or the drawing has been cancel.

I have changed my settings to high, medium and low resolution but none of them help. Does anybody had have this problem, or have any suggestions.

thank you for all the help!!!

I had a similar issue with lines being dropped from a plot (not a PDF). I found I had to uninstall the plotter then reinstall it. Between both of those steps I shut my computer down, made sure the plotter was turned on then rebooted. The computer would find the "new" plotter and ask if I wanted to install it. So I would. Seems to have worked.

How many files do you try to publish all at once?

Are you on a standalone workstation or are you networked?

Is the software you are using up-to-date?

I have several project manager to plot to PDF each project range from 20 to 100 drawings each. So everytime I plot one project, I have to check every single drawing which is waiste of time.

Yes I have my only workstation but the drawings are in the network.

I am pretty sure that my software is up to date.

I am going to try to re-instal the pdf printer driver, and maybe that would fix my problem.

I would keep u guys up-dated.

• 1 year later...

Why not using a (plot) script?

AcadE can do project wide tools/scripts. So Autocad opens one drawing a time. Are you using layout(s) or only modelspace? Iàm using scripts also. Publisch is slow and can get Autocad in a Error.

PmxCAD