plot stamp

ectech

Dear all,

Does anyone know how to make a plot stamp like education version. It will automatically create a plot stamp "Produced by An Autodesk educational product" in printout, even the stamp function is disabled. Is it function create by Autolisp ?

Thanks !

The Education Product-stamp is something that is automatic and non-removable in the educational version of AutoCAD.

If you are looking to create something similar you could try searching for watermark on this site, I believe I have seen some instructions about that.

thanks ! Do you think this stamp create by Autolisp ?

The Education Product-stamp is something that is automatic and non-removable in the educational version of AutoCAD.

If you are looking to create something similar you could try searching for watermark on this site, I believe I have seen some instructions about that.

I agree with Tiger - almost certainly not created in LISP. If it were I would expect it to be easier to remove and would not be able to "infect" all future drawings opened on the same machine.

• 3 months later...
Dear all,

Does anyone know how to make a plot stamp like education version. It will automatically create a plot stamp "Produced by An Autodesk educational product" in printout, even the stamp function is disabled. Is it function create by Autolisp ?

Thanks

if you want to remove this plot. just type dxfout.save the drawing in dxf,than type dxfin and reopen the drawing which you saved before.after that you see the plot stamp is never seen in the layout or printout.

vikas waikar

• 3 months later...

You should just be able to type in 'plotstamp' and follow the destructions? Works for me. (AutoCAD 2007). :)

Most wide format printers have the option to plotstamp too.

One way around this maybe is to create your own regapp and create your water mark which is turned on using a locked layer.

A better approach for say version 2013 is to have password protected layers.

Another not sure about I have not done anything with them if you can bury a reactor into drawing that is triggered by plot and checks for a block existance in each layout tab based on title block position not location.

Edited by BIGAL