• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CADTutor

• ReMark

• Jack_O'neill

• MarcoW

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something still seems a bit "off" but I can't put my finger on it. What other changes were made to how this site works?

I noticed the menu bar and secondary menu bar are changed a little. The items are arranged a little differently and the quick search is back, which dematerialized after the last big upgrade install.

I noticed the menu bar and secondary menu bar are changed a little. The items are arranged a little differently and the quick search is back, which dematerialized after the last big upgrade install.

Havent had the opportunity to poke around much. Since I'm out in the boonies here, my only source for broadband is satellite. Dang snowstorm has been interfering all day with getting enough signal to even check my email, let alone poke around on here. At least I know its here when or if the weather ever clears up.

Something still seems a bit "off" but I can't put my finger on it. What other changes were made to how this site works?

I think it's the Fish...

Awesome job David! My addiction's reverted me back to Augi (even though I didn't want to touch them with a barge-pole :cry:). Now I can get the "good fix" each day ... thanks! :P

Well spotted! Yes, the Quick Search drop-down is back - hope you all find it useful. It replaces the donation button, which is now gone because it didn't generate a single donation :P

There may be other minor cosmetic changes because the styling system used by vB has changed since the last version and I had to re-style parts of the forum in order to compensate. Ultimately, it's the same forum with the same content.

it really pisses me off that people wanna do these kinda things to such a productive site that helps people and brings us together. but im glad you fixed it :( cheers cadtutor

Hi, my name is ReMark and I'm a CADTutor addict.

It all started while researching a problem. I literally stumbled across "The best AutoCAD help site on the web", a.k.a. - CADTutor, and immediately knew I was hooked.

agreed 1000000000 times

Thanks for all the hard work David, if I knew anything about web design etc I'd offer to lend a hand, unfortunately I'm only a CAD monkey. (As in I can only do CAD, CAD monkeys rule the world!)

My Norton 360 keeps popping up a message stating "a recent attempt to attack your computer was blocked." Anyone else having a similar problem?

My Norton 360 keeps popping up a message stating "a recent attempt to attack your computer was blocked." Anyone else having a similar problem?

On IE I get this every time I click a link on CADTutor.........

[ATTACH]26013[/ATTACH]

I have switched to Chrome and nothing on there.

I just hit this page from FF and Kaspersky alerted me to....

Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenConnection.dc

http:/ / bao6.co.cc/ games/ javaobe.jar/ prev/ monoid.class

Looks like something is back....

Here we go again. The files have now been removed and my web host is scanning all files on the site to try and track down the problem. Thanks for the reports guys. All is good for now but I won't rest until that has been resolved once and for all.