How to draw a site plan in Autocad 2010

Robert M

None that I encountered that I haven't already identified in previous posts. So, go for it. Good luck.

What's the weather like in St. Vincent today. Here in Connecticut it is cold and windy. Not a nice day to be outside despite the fact the sun is shining. It could be worse though...it could be snowing, again.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Robert M

• Lazer

• iskalipsi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

None that I encountered that I haven't already identified in previous posts. So, go for it. Good luck.

What's the weather like in St. Vincent today. Here in Connecticut it is cold and windy. Not a nice day to be outside despite the fact the sun is shining. It could be worse though...it could be snowing, again.

Ok well St.Vincent is sunny today comparing to yesterday it was raining alot, You know where is St.Vincent?

Yes I do know where St. Vincent is located. It is just south of St. Lucia which I visited some time ago. I stayed at one of the Sandals Resorts on the north end of the island. Took a helicopter from the airport in the south.

Yes I do know where St. Vincent is located. It is just south of St. Lucia which I visited some time ago. I stayed at one of the Sandals Resorts on the north end of the island. Took a helicopter from the airport in the south.

Ok kool, I Have some video tutorials of autocad 2010 that i downloaded from a torrent site, I want know if I could post up some of it here?

Jithinjn: The surveyor's plan does not indicate any setbacks. The buildings that are shown already exist. There is no street line information provided either. Robert was using this to practice drawing the boundary of a piece of property.